As CEIEP continues to follow the directives of our public health officials and the authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ), our top priority remains the health and safety of our students, instructors and team members. We remain committed to serve IUEC Members and our LAC’s educational needs as best we can during these extraordinary times. Here’s our latest update;
- We continue to update our LAC’s weekly
- The TSSA is allowing an exemption for those Members having to renew their certificates and are unable to attend a CE class during the ban on gatherings due to COVID-19. Click on these links to see the directive.
- We continue to send the TSSA, a monthly list of those Members who have already attended a CE course.
- The Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development of Ontario has extended the expiry of those workers who received their working at heights training between February 28th and August 31st, from three to four years.
- CEIEP Trustees have been receiving weekly updates on the Program’s operations and will be meeting next week.
We understand a lot of apprentices have questions regarding their current school year. CEIEP has every intention of completing the current year in a safe and healthy manner. We will be working with AHJ’s, LAC’s and Instructors on various methods to enable students to complete the current year. We will inform the apprentices on any further developments.
Stay Safe and Healthy!