As CEIEP continues to follow the directives of our public health officials and the authorities having jurisdiction (AHJ), our top priority remains the health and safety of our students, instructors and team members. We remain committed to serve the Apprentices needs as best we can during these rapidly evolving times, while maintaining our high standards of academic integrity.
Here is our latest update:
- The Trustees continue to provide oversight and weekly updates will continue.
- We have sent all instructors a Memo updating them on the Program’s operations since March 12th. Please check your CEIEP email.
- We continue to update our LAC’s weekly.
- We also continue to develop our education continuation plan to resume classes while ensuring both the health and safety of students/instructors, and the academic integrity of the program.
- We continue to monitor separate Provincial re-opening plans and their possible impact on classroom delivery. We will be contacting the individual LAC’s to confirm scheduling and classroom capacity.
- We continue to send the TSSA, a monthly list of those Members who have already attended a CE course.
- Apprentices are encouraged to access the Module PowerPoints via the CEIEP on-Line Resource Center (OLRC).
We understand many apprentices have questions regarding their current school year. CEIEP intends to complete the current year in a safe and healthy manner. We will inform the LAC’s, Instructors and apprentices on any further developments.
Stay Safe and Healthy!